CHECK OUR CALENDAR TOO!
- Friday, 29th QUIZ NIGHT + Fish & Chip Supper
- Thursday, 11 Feb @ 7:30pm: Ewhurst Parish Council meeting at the Pavilion - Open to the Public
- Tuesday, 5 April @ 1pm: Tai Chi - a free introduction session - let Jan H know if you'd like to come along
- Friday, 29 April 7pm-10.30pm: Curry Quiz Night (or bring your own supper). Ticket + pre-ordered Chicken or Veggie Korma & Rice £18; Ticket only £7
- Thursday, 5 May from 06:30-22:00hrs: The Herdman Pavilion is the new POLLING STATION for the area
- Thursday, 12 May @ 7:30pm: Ewhurst Parish Council meeting at The Pavilion - Open to the Public
- Thursday, 2nd June from 10:00 - 12noon: Sussex Cricket Board's 'Cricket Van' for Under 12s
- Thursday, 23 June from 06:30-22:00 hrs: The Herdman Pavilion is the POLLING STATION for the area (check the www.rother.gov.uk website for full details).
- Thursday, 7 July from 12:00noon: Village in Bloom judging
- Sunday, 7 August from 11:30: Come and play on the new Petanque court. Bring your own boules, or we have some available; scoreboards. Free cup of tea, coffee or a glass of wine...
- Every Saturday morning, 10am-12noon up to and including 3 September: Free cricket coaching for all children aged between 6 and 12 years of age.
- Friday, 16 September: Annual Golf Tournament followed by lunch at The Pavilion
- Saturday, 17 September: Autumn Table Sale & Crafts Sale from 1030am
- Thursday, 29 September: Ewhurst Parish Council meeting - open to the Public
- Wednesday, 9 November: Herdman Association AGM
- Thursday, 8 December @ 7pm: Ewhurst Parish Council meeting - Open to the Public